delete lvm groups in kickstart

Pablo Iranzo Gómez Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com
Wed Jan 16 14:26:50 UTC 2008

	I faced a similar problem, so what I do is to dd hardrive ;)

	It empties it so I can recreate pv,vg and lv's on it ;)

	Regards
	Pablo

--

Pablo Iranzo Gómez (Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com)
RHCE/Global Profesional Services Consultant Spain

--
Inscrita en el Reg. Mercantil de Madrid – C.I.F. B-82 65 79 41
Directores: Michael Cunningham, Charlie Peters y David Owens