mixing RHEL 4.0 and 4.6 boot

Joe_Wulf Joe_Wulf at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 15:44:08 UTC 2008

Very doubtful... pxelinux.0 is the engine that gets the vmlinux, initrd.img and
the isolinux.cfg files over to the target for booting.
You'd still be transfering those RHEL4.0 files over.

what might work is addiing the driver into the kickstart process via the
'driverdisk' option.

R,
-Joe Wulf, CISSP, USN(RET)
 Senior IA Engineer