my mistake - anaconda 11.4.0.82 appears to be OK

Floydsmith at aol.com Floydsmith at aol.com
Mon Jul 21 09:12:58 UTC 2008

After realizing that 11.4.0.82. is the same version in my downloaded pristine
f9-i386 image (which installed just find and I did NOT use a kickstart file
for that install) then it occured to me that there MUST be something wrong with
the kickstart file (even though I have used versions of it many times with f8
and f7).
The problem turned out to be I inadvertently used a DOS "vi" to edit it -
this changed its line terminators from just LFs to CFLFs.
Apparently, anaconda dosn't mind the "CRs" until it gets to the %post section
(just before the bootloader phase).
Sorry for the inconvienence.

Floyd,

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for
FanHouse Fantasy Football today.