Partitioning setup error during CentOS 5.2 setup as guest

Admin Admin qmt9z3 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 11:51:54 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am hoping that this is the right list to post the
following message, if not my apologies and ignore the
message or direct me to the right place. Thanks

I am attempting a CentOS 5.2 guest install on Ubuntu
hardy. I have
lvm based partitions. When I attempt 'custom
partition' setup during
the domain creation. I get the following error:

=============
Traceback (most recent call first):
File "/usr/lib/anaconda/partitions.py", line 804, in
hasGptLabel
disk = diskset.disks[device]
File "/usr/lib/anaconda/partitions.py", line 878, in
sanityCheckAllRequests
elif self.hasGptLabel(diskset, dev):
File "/usr/lib/anaconda/textw/partition_text.py", line
1489, in __call__
(errors, warnings) =
self.partitions.sanityCheckAllRequests(self.diskse t)
File "/usr/lib/anaconda/text.py", line 565, in run
rc = win(self.screen, instance)
File "/usr/bin/anaconda", line 982, in ?
anaconda.intf.run(anaconda)
KeyError: 'xvda'

Any suggestions on what could be causing the above
exception.

Thanks