Not really a kickstart question.....

Chandler Wilkerson chwilk at rice.edu
Tue Jul 15 19:33:52 UTC 2008

I opened a case with Redhat when this happened in 5u1 (5u0 still worked
for us) Their workaround was to patch anaconda to create an extra
(undocumented as yet) option in kickstart's network --bootproto line
called "query". This was released with 5u2.

It's not pretty (and I have a ticket open about this too) because now
you're asked twice; once by the old style in the stage1 anaconda, and
then again in the stage2.

--
Chandler