how do I detect the HDD's on the system?

Rudi Ahlers Rudi at SoftDux.com
Mon Mar 3 15:48:24 UTC 2008

Pablo Iranzo Gómez wrote:
> 	¿Can you send me your ks file?
>
> 	Regards
> 	Pablo
>
> El lun, 03-03-2008 a las 17:25 +0200, Rudi Ahlers escribió:
>
>> tep installtype does not exist
>> 16:52:32 WARNING : step complete does not exist
>> 16:52:32 WARNING : step complete does not exist
>> 16:52:32 WARNING : step complete does not exist
>> 16:52:33 INFO    : moving (1) to step regkey
>> 16:52:33 INFO    : moving (1) to step partitionobjinit
>> 16:52:33 INFO    : no initiator set

I've modified it a bit, with a less complex layout (in fact, the sample
layout from the PDF - Kickstart tricks)

The ks_raid is the full RAID kickstart file, and the ks_xen is my
original kickstart file, before I tried to incorporate the RAID setup

--

Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Web:   http://www.SoftDux.com