Wrong packages being installed.

Hajducko, Steven steven.hajducko at digitalinsight.com
Thu Mar 13 17:18:50 UTC 2008

Blech, so basically no way around getting rid of it.

Any idea why the deployment guide refuses to not install itself?

Like I said, I checked after I installed the system for anything that
would have been bringing it in, here's what you get:

[root at titan ~]# rpm -q --whatrequires system-config-securitylevel-tui
no package requires system-config-securitylevel-tui

[root at titan ~]# rpm -q --whatrequires Deployment_Guide-en-US
no package requires Deployment_Guide-en-US

I understand why the system-config-securitylevel-tui gets installed now,
but I don't see what's pulling in the Deployment guide.

--
sh