Stupid dependencies.. ?

Hajducko, Steven steven.hajducko at digitalinsight.com
Thu Mar 13 20:51:21 UTC 2008

Yeah, the authconfig requiring rhpl does not bug me, as other things
require rhpl as well.  It's more that rhpl now requires wireless-tools
that irks me. wireless-tools strikes me as a really 'as-needed' package,
especially in the enterprise environment where many of the systems RHEL5
is being installed on have no wireless capability.