Post script breakes kickstart file

Gerrard Geldenhuis Gerrard.Geldenhuis at datacash.com
Tue Mar 18 11:07:47 UTC 2008

Hi

I have the following few lines in a post script. When I add this to the
post script running chrooted it breaks the kickstart. Meaning nothing
after this lines gets executed.

f [ $(grep -c eth /proc/net/dev) -eq 4 ]; then

  SECETH='eth2'

else

  SECETH='eth1'

I have encapsulated the script in brackets and piped the output to a log
file but this is empty and provides no clue as to why this breaks the
kickstart file.

I am looking into the matter further but just thought maybe some one
would at a glance know what is causing the problem.

Regards