how to install a custom XEN kernel & rpm's from kickstart?

Tom Brown tom at ng23.net
Mon Mar 31 10:54:24 UTC 2008

> But you're implying that it's wrong to ask the question on a list
> where I could possibly get a direct answer?

nope - being spoon fed info is no way to learn. Try things first and
then come back with questions explaining whats not working. You first
asked how to rebuild a src rpm whereas if you put that into a google
search it would have told you in a matter of seconds, and even in the
results without even needing to click on any links, same applies for the
rpmbuild question.