Anaconda Traceback when using %pre scripts

Peter Åstrand astrand at cendio.se
Sun May 4 06:20:10 UTC 2008

On Sat, 3 May 2008, Peter Åstrand wrote:

> I've now been able to reproduce the problem with a ks.cfg as small as:
>
> url --url http://ourserver/PATH
> %pre
> uname -a > /tmp/myuname
> %end

The regression is in pykickstart. If I build:

1) Without updates at all

2) With all updates except pykickstart

...%pre scripts works.

My conclusion is that %pre scripts in the latest pykickstart is broken. It
remains the find which patch is causing this.

Regards,
---
Peter Åstrand		ThinLinc Chief Developer
Cendio AB		http://www.cendio.se