nostorage and vmware guest installs

Gerrard Geldenhuis Gerrard.Geldenhuis at datacash.com
Wed May 21 13:59:54 UTC 2008

Hi Brent,

I figured out something similarly for our IBM and HP servers. The
easiest way would be to browse through /var/log/messages and dmesg to
see what device driver the kernel loads and then use trial and error to
confirm that you have it correct. Its unfortunately not a quick answer
but does promise to be a good learining expierence.

Regards