Setting up a non standard environment

Matthew Milliss matt_milliss at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 00:18:54 UTC 2008

Thanks for the quick reply Klaus. I'm currently using the %post section
to install various applications and config settings, but my problem here
is that I don't know which files to edit to make the changes to the
gnome panel/launchers. I'm currently performing this step manually on
every install. I guess this is more a question for gnome rather than the
kickstart list.

Cheers
Matt