Setting up a non standard environment

Pablo Iranzo Gómez Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com
Thu May 22 07:50:32 UTC 2008

	For GNOME you can have a look at gconftool I use it together with
a backup of .gconf/ for target user in order to restore settings.

	You can also assign shortcuts to default buttons.

	If you want to learn what to tweak, use gconf-editor to check what
you can find there, and use the paths you see to tweak your settings.

	Regards
	Pablo

--
Pablo Iranzo Gómez
(http://Alufis35.uv.es/~iranzo/)

Si se encuentra bien, no se preocupe. Se le pasará