Can anyone tell me what this KS stacktrace means?

Kyle McDonald KMcDonald at egenera.com
Fri Oct 3 15:15:00 UTC 2008

Hi.

Shortly after the kickstart has finished booting I get this:

Running anaconda, the Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server system installer -
please wait...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/anaconda", line 737, in ?
    vncksdata = setVNCFromKickstart(opts)
  File "/usr/bin/anaconda", line 274, in setVNCFromKickstart
    ksparser.readKickstart(opts.ksfile)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/pykickstart/parser.py", line
1146, in readKickstart
    raise KickstartParseError, formatErrorMsg(lineno)
pykickstart.parser.KickstartParseError: There was a problem reading from
line 9 of the kickstart file
install exited abnormally [1/1]

line 9 of the kickstart file is:

%include /tmp/ks.include

/tmp/ks.include is generated by the %pre section.

Everything looks fine, anyone with more experience have any ideas?

  -Kyle