Re: Suggestions for a better kickstart infrastructure

john,

         I am not joking really i want to make a DVD help me if u can.......

regards,
Masaiah

On 10/17/08, John Summerfield <debian herakles homelinux org> wrote:
masaiah kannan wrote:
Hi,

        i want create start.shgive me instructions from the top to
bottom.
i do not have any experiance on this please do the need full.

Really!
You've made no effort to help yourself, and you want someone else to handfeed you?

Every step you need is well documented, it's not hard to find.

You must be joking.

--

Cheers
john

-- spambait
1aaaaaaa coco merseine nu  Z1aaaaaaa coco merseine nu
-- Advice
http://webfoot.com/advice/email.top.php
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

You cannot reply off-list:-)