add a prompt screen to let user confirm disk partition operation

hi,

does anyone know how can I add a custom screen to prompt user to confirm the disk operations(they  will lose their disk data) when perform a kickstart auto-installation. It's just need add some magic in %pre scripts, Eg. use pyhon and import gui library used by anaconda, or I have to make some anaconda customization for adding a custom screen?

Best Regards,
Kevin