add a prompt screen to let user confirm disk partition operation

jason zhang jason.gnu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 08:10:52 UTC 2008

Peter,
I've tested the code you offered, seems it can not stop anaconda doing
partition erase while the your code promote the user to confirm, that means
if user don't select 'reboot' action at the VT8 screen before anaconda keep
processing 'package dependency check'  then perform partition and disk
format at VT6, the user still will face data loss risk. Any trick to suspend
anaconda to wait user indeed do a confirmation?

BR,
Kevin