stage2.img still not patched?

Jake Vickers jake at v2gnu.com
Mon Aug 17 22:14:51 UTC 2009

Is stage2.img still not patched to not eject the CD before the %post? Or
did the process change as far as mounting the media and copying files to
the new environment?
I have a tarball that I need to copy to the destination environment
after the OS install and have been using a patched stage2 file I whipped
up from the 5.1 days and just tried to create an x86_64 image but the
file did not copy over from what I would assume to be the stage2 not
being patched. Can anyone confirm/deny?
Thanks.

For those that will ask, my %post is rather simple:

%post --nochroot
mkdir /mnt/sysimage/var/me
cd /mnt/sysimage/var/me
tar xzvf /mnt/source/me.tar.gz