adding commands to installer image

Bryan J Smith bjs at redhat.com
Thu Aug 6 06:04:14 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-08-06 at 13:58 +0800, John Summerfield wrote:
> Thankfully, we've done away with daylight saving here. Several times, by
> referendum each time.

Several locales change their times regularly.  I.e., it's not even known
beforehand with well-defined rules.

> Note, I am not saying Americans are universally stupid, just that my
> perception of some ideas they have they have is that the ideas are.
> Such as, "Everyone uses Letter paper."

North America tends to have its reasons, as do other locales.  I fully
agree that Microsoft has been extremely near-sighted on timezone for too
many decades now, but I have tried to get them to change to no avail
over the same period.

--
Bryan J Smith       Senior Consultant       Red Hat, Inc.
Professional Consulting  http://www.redhat.com/consulting