KIckstart build on Fedora Core 9 ignores exclusions in respositories because it does not have the yum repo files!

Howard Wilkinson howard at cohtech.com
Tue Aug 11 09:33:42 UTC 2009

I have a kickstart build that uses a number of repositories. The base
ones are FC9 and I have asterisk-1.6.0.5... packages in this repository.
However, we have update repositories that will install 1.4.25.1 builds
we have made ourselves. We use exclusions to stop that alert versions
overriding on our built systems. However, kickstart builds do not refer
to these exclusion based files. Is there any mechanism in the kickstart
syntax to include these exclusions. I have not managed to find anything
in the documentation and have yet to find time to start reading the
anaconda code in detail.

Regards, Howard.