Req: post installation help

parwar shah parwar_shah at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 17 10:01:46 UTC 2009

Dear Hugh and all other friends:
i used the same procedure which u told me but it was not mounted and at that time no folder by the name of /dev was found.>>>i used a cdrom based installation method kickstart procedure but the
      result was same when i did the %post script to "sleep 2h" and entered      in the tty2 shell so i didn't find any thing which makes possible my work.
>>>is there any thing like globaly apply to each and every system       like if i m using a cdrom based kickstart installation procedure       and  used the same procedure to any computer but by aim is [1] and mount every cdrom.

thanks for reply HughSHAH

[1] In post installation script
     i m making a dir(CD) in /tmp folder     i m mounting the dvd in the /tmp/CD folder :::::::>> i used mount -o ro /dev/cdrom /tmp/CD/
     and start any service like " service dhcpd start "