kickstart from cdrom w/o network connection

parwar shah parwar_shah at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 20 15:13:41 UTC 2009

Dear Larry:
i run the command[root at dodoo #]/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/implantisomd5 $ISONAME.isoi got these results :--->
                inserting md5sum in iso image                 md5=324erffg3werg434wff423                inserting fregments md5sum in iso imaged5 checksum                 fragmd5 =324erffg3wrg434wff423                 frags = 20                  setting supported flag to 0
but when i use my Iso image so at the start of it i got an error IMage checksum error , sorry press any key to rebooot
SHAH