%Post problem

Will Pick billscentosinfo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 16:40:30 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone
 Hello,
I have been working with the anaconda installer for about 6 months now and
have been successful at booting and installing 5.3 from a usb drive to Dell
1950 server. I have about 30-50 servers that I will be installing this on.

On the usb I have the kickstart, isos, syslinux and mytools directories and
files.

I have not been successful in getting the %post to work in kickstart.
I am trying to perform a very simple copy however it does not work.
the command is

%post --nochroot cp /tools/get_tools /mnt/sysimage/get_tools

my only guess is the the mount points are not what they say they are in the
documentation, since I have no otherway to diagnose.

Any help would be appreciated?
Bill