chroot /path/to/start/in Multi-COMMAND

Joe_Wulf Joe_Wulf at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 06:21:49 UTC 2009

Hi everyone

I've got a script that works its magic on the local directory, since it could be
anywhere (by design).
In a %post --nochroot'd environment, I'd created the following command:

chroot /mnt/sysimage  ( cd /workingdir; myscript )

except kickstart errors it out, complianing about the open paren.

I'd looked on the fedora anaconda/kickstart site for further guidance, but it
doesn't even list
chroot as an available command, much less document/explain it.

I'm asking the group for advice on how to address this.  Much thanks.

R,
-Joe Wulf