problems with partition include

Larry Brigman larry.brigman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 17:17:27 UTC 2009

I have a kickstart file that has a %pre script that is creating my
partition info that is include separately.

Although the syntax looks right, anaconda is telling me that it is
needing interactive mode on a cmdline install.
The script is need due to the fact that I am trying to install on a
USB device but have multiple SAS disks installed
and I don't know ahead of time where the USB device will be showing up.

Can some one tell me what is wrong with this section or what is missing.
Thanks.

Included section:
clearpart --drives=sda,sdb,sdc,sdd,sde,sdf,sdg --all --initlabel
ignoredisk --drives=sda,sdb,sdc,sdd,sde,sdf

part /boot --fstype=ext2 --ondisk=sdg --size=100 --asprimary
part swap --fstype=swap --ondisk=sdg --size=500 --asprimary
part /    --fstype=ext3 --ondisk=sdg --size=15046 --asprimary

bootloader --append="rhgb quiet crashkernel=128M at 16M console=tty1
console=ttyS0,38400n8" --location=mbr --driveorder=sdg