Kickstart-list Digest, Vol 59, Issue 1

Cameron Mura cmura at virginia.edu
Thu Jan 8 16:01:33 UTC 2009

Hi Harry, Bryan, & Jarle,

Thanks a lot for the useful tips and suggestions -- I've got my
kickstart / ntp problem fixed now; it was simply my own misunderstanding
in thinking that the 'd' in the 'ntpd' init process meant purely server
behavior (rather than ntp client too) and therefore not considering
activating this service.

All the best,
Cameron