Manual network config, fetch tcp/ip setup from stage1 in stage2

Callahan, Tom CallahanT at tessco.com
Thu Jul 30 15:39:19 UTC 2009

Nice dialog interfaces to me, don't mean kickstart. I view kickstart as a
set it and forget it install method, as I think most people use it for.

If you want install dialogs, why not just boot the DVD and do the install
the old fashioned way?

--
Tom Callahan
Technology, Development and Services (TDS)
callahant at tessco.com
Visit TESSCO.com <http://www.tessco.com>
TESSCO
Your Total Source® for Everything Wireless
Network Infrastructure Equipment
<http://www.tessco.com/products/productHierarchy.do?supertab=L01> | Mobile
Devices & Accessories
<http://www.tessco.com/products/productHierarchy.do?supertab=L02> |
Installation, Test, Equipment & Supplies
<http://www.tessco.com/products/productHierarchy.do?supertab=L03>

³You may never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing
there will be no result² --Mohandas Gandhi