Re: Catch the error...

Pablo Bernasconi wrote:
Hello to everyone,

I need to catch the log/error of the %post section (the things that are shown if you do* Alt + F3* while the post-script is running) and send it to a file.

How can I do this????

My %post section:

/%post --nochroot
mkdir /mnt/sysimage/usr/src/FSR/
cp /mnt/stage2/FSR/*  /mnt/sysimage/usr/src/FSR/

%post
cd /usr/src/FSR/
tar -xvzf ....
cd ....
make
make install
eject
%end/

Please help, I have little experience
Thank you very much!!!

not answering our question as others have done that ..... but why on earth are you cd'ing and making during a %post ? Just make an rpm and install this in the packages section, so much cleaner and far far far less ugly.