Re: USB devices not being seen in anaconda during RHEL4 kickstart

Al Alder wrote:
Using RHEL 5 in a RHEL 4 initrd will not work without
modifying the RHEL 5 loader to point to RHEL 4.
I tried using RHEL 5 loader in RHEL 4 which didn't
work.  Realized that the RHEL 5 loader would have
to be modified, but I never took the time to pursue
the modification.

??
I don't understand that. _How_ did it fail?

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait