Re: NetworkManager?

On Sun, 22 Mar 2009, Frank Kimbell wrote:

To: kickstart-list redhat com
From: Frank Kimbell <raqnerd gmail com>
Subject: NetworkManager?

Hi,

I've built a custom build for Fedora9, which I've recently updated to Fedora10.
Since then, the "NetworkManager" kicks in when initializing, just
before formatting and installing RPM.

The annoying thing is that it hangs there for a long time, then fails
and asks to retry. When I hit retry, it seems to work.
This is not what I want. I want it to skip a search for link (that's
what it seems to be?), and just go on. I've configured the network
settings manually, so I don't care for an automated procedure.

How do I skip this?

Thank you.
Frank