Re: specific package version in %packages

Tom Brown wrote:
If i want foo to be at version 1 but in the repo at install time there is foo-1 and foo-2 in the %packages can i do

%packages
foo = 1

and i get foo-1 rather than the newer foo-2 ??

like i would in the .spec of an rpm?

Depending on what you're installing, and without trying it, I would expect that anything that is accepted by rpm or yum will work.

Why not just try it, it only takes a few minutes; I've just done two ks installs since dinner, and I can still tast desert.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait