Re: NetworkManager?

Does anyone know how to disable the NetworkManager in anaconda kickstarts?
I've been reading through the python sources, but don't really find anything.

Like Virginian said, I also turn off NetworkManager in a normal
system, and let the network be handled by the init.d/network. I don't
like NetworkManager.
I turn that off using chkconfig off or del.

Surely, I can turn this off in a kickstart somehow?

Please advise.

Thank you!