Re: [Fwd: network step always skipped in kickstart.py]

On 03/25/2009 08:37 PM, Matt Rose wrote:
Mind you, I'm not sure whether my expectations are correct.

The patch I attached "fixes" this behaviour so that the network
configuration dialog is brought up, if there is no "network" option in
the ks.cfg

Has your network been preconfigured in any way? I'm thinking ksdevice=, ip= (and friends) on the cmdline or something.

In those cases, a kickstart that does not have a "network" line should not bring up the network configuration dialog.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip