Re: What does --pesize=32768 means?

On Wed, 2009-05-20 at 10:29 -0400, Rodrique Heron wrote:
> A Jr. Admin ask me today the meaning of --pesize in the kickstart
> config and I realized I really don't know what it means, and why I am
> I using it.

Physical Extents (PE) are 32KiB:
  http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-5-manual/Installation_Guide-en-US/s1-kickstart2-options.html

  "--pesize= — Set the size of the physical extents"

--
Bryan J Smith     Senior Consultant    Red Hat GPS SE US
mailto:bjs redhat com         +1 (407) 489-7013 (Mobile)