Re: tar.gz installation

Sorry, I thinked that I said the name of the program.
I have to install Fedora with Asterisk and all of its components.
I know that there is an Asterisk 1.6.0.5 and Asterisk 1.6.1.rc1 rpm version.
I have watch the spec files, and because Asterisk has to many dependencies, I thaught it was easier to install it by theĀ  %post script.

I have to install the 1.6.0.6 version...

Thank you!!