Package installation order

I'm building a custom distro with secure SELinux policy and an automated puppet configuration. Both the custom puppet-rpm and SELinux policy-rpm need to be installed last (after all other rpms). Is there any way to specify this easily?

Currently I just make ALL packages a requirement in the .spec file, but this isn't a very clean way to do it. I customize the stage2.img as well if there are any modifications in there that could be made.

Thanks for your help and genius!!

~Ed