Re: Grabbing user input in the %pre section using the python snack library

Glenn Bailey wrote:
See:
http://www.trueblade.com/techblog/user-input-during-a-fedora-kickstart

worked perfect, thanks! it does get a garbled screen on RHEL4 builds, but RHEL4 for us should only be re-builds, not net new so I think I can get away with a basic console.

I'm glad it helped. I forgot to mention the problems on RHEL4 (and I think FC2 as well), but I haven't used either in a while.

Eric.