Re: Grabbing user input in the %pre section using the python snack library

Glenn Bailey wrote:
I'm glad it helped. I forgot to mention the problems on RHEL4 (and I
think FC2 as well), but I haven't used either in a while.
Did you ever have any success with getting user input on RHEL4 w/o
using snack (or heck, with)? I've been messing around with it in python
and haven't had any success so far ..

I might not have answered this when you first asked it. I think I gave up on RHEL4 without ever getting it to work. I think the issue on FC2 was that it worked okay, but the borders were drawn incorrectly. That doesn't bother me so much.

Eric.