3rd Party Software Install - Kickstart

Arvind Navale an_linux at live.com
Wed Oct 21 16:01:51 UTC 2009

Thank you Jodok for responding and providing example steps. Much Appreciated!!!

I guess I will be able to use NFS instead of HTTP right? Also the 3rd party software I want to install are not RPM packages but is interactive and need to provide input. To name one I am trying to see if I can install NBU client software on server as a part of post install. So I believe need to provide those inputs in the kickstart profile itself but don't know if I can do that.

Regards,
Arvind.