networkmanger fails in network config on boot rescue

Sergio Monteiro Basto sergio at sergiomb.no-ip.org
Tue Oct 27 19:01:30 UTC 2009

Hi,
using vmlinuz and initrd.img from fedora 11 release
networkManager works ,
( http://ftp.up.pt/fedora/releases/11/Fedora/i386/os/isolinux/)

but vmlinuz and initrd.img from isolinux of pungi build doesn't work
http://sergiomb.no-ip.org/pungi/f11/11/i386/os/isolinux/

why ? is anaconda ? , is networkmanager ? is kernel ?