Issue in ks.cfg (anaconda-13.21.56-1.el6)

Moray Henderson Moray.Henderson at ict-software.org
Mon Aug 16 09:01:57 UTC 2010

From: sashi kiran [mailto:kiran.sashi at gmail.com]
We use RHEL 6 (snapshot 7) for unattended OS deployment. In the ks.cfg,
we used
python in %pre section to find hard disk. The python module "kudzu" is
not find
in RHEL6, which we where using for all our unattended deployments. Also
we used
doGetBiosDisk function from isys module to find the bios boot disk. This
function also seems deprecated. Please suggest the alternate for kudzu
module
and doGetBiosDisk.

There was something about this on the Anaconda list just recently:

Moray.
"To err is human.  To purr, feline"