need to know what repositories are needed for revisor in fc 13

Floydsmith at aol.com Floydsmith at aol.com
Tue Aug 24 19:45:31 UTC 2010

I am trying to run revisor with the following cmdline:
[u at floydsmi ~]$  sudo revisor --cli --model=f13-i386
--kickstart=/dosc/anaconda-ks.cfg  --install-dvd

And I get an error message saying it can't communicate  with the
repositories.

Here are my yum repositories:
# yum -- repolist
Loaded plugins: presto, refresh-packagekit
repo  id                          repo  name
  status
adobe-linux-i386                 Adobe Systems  Incorporated
     18
fedora                           Fedora 13 -  i386
 16,814
updates                          Fedora 13 - i386 -  Updates
  4,827
repolist: 21,659

What lines do I have to add and to what file? I have never had to add
anything in
the past.

Any help greatly appreciated in advance.

Floyd,