Re: Controller partition order?

Title: Re: Controller partition order?
You could try “--asprimary” in the partition command.

On 12/2/10 11:52 AM, "Baker, Scott" <bakers canbytel com> wrote:

I'm building a bunch of virtual machines and I want to make sure that the swap partition comes first on the disk. Sometimes we need to expand storage on VMs and this is much harder if the swap partition is after the / partition. Is there a way with the partition command to control where on the disk a partition goes?

Tom Callahan
Technology, Development and Services (TDS)
410-229-1361  Tel
410-229-1512  Fax
CallahanT TESSCO com
Visit TESSCO.com <http://www.tessco.com/>
TESSCO
Your Total Source® for Everything Wireless
Network Infrastructure Equipment <http://www.tessco.com/products/productHierarchy.do?supertab=L01> | Mobile Devices & Accessories <http://www.tessco.com/products/productHierarchy.do?supertab=L02> | Installation, Test, Equipment & Supplies <http://www.tessco.com/products/productHierarchy.do?supertab=L03>