RAID chunk size configuration from kickstart

Hi ,

I am trying to deploy software raid setup using  kickstart and was wondering if I can specify chunk-size as parameter in kickstart file.I am using RHEL 6.  I didn't see any documentation for this parameter in kickstart. The default installation seems to be using 512K as chunk size whereas I would like to set it to 8MB . This is new device configuration and there is nothing configured on system before this.

If kickstart does not allow setting this parameter ,  Is there another way in %pre , %post sections where we can change it ?  How else this parameter could be set for  '/' ,  '/boot/'  partitions  on clean install ?

Thanks and regards,
Jay