From: "Jared Rodriguez" <jared rodriguez rackspace com>
Date: Mon, Dec 20, 2010 6:20 pm
Subject: Anaconda stage 1 and ssl
To: "Discussion list about Kickstart" <kickstart-list redhat com>

I am attempting to host my ks.cfg file on an SSL enabled web server.
Unfortunately, the installer does not seem to have http-ssl support. Am
I missing an option? Or is this the sad truth?

The user agent is reported as: "anaconda/11.1.2.113"

Jared

at abuse rackspace com, and delete the original message.
Your cooperation is appreciated.