multiple OS on kickstart server

Sir June sir_june at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 18:24:56 UTC 2010

Hi,
Finally, I got my kickstart server to work. I have RHEL5 set and configured.  I was able to install a system via PXE. I have the following configured DHCP and HTTP.  I also have /tftpboot where I copied the config files from RHEL5 source.  Now i want to also have Fedora12 on it.  I copied Fedora12 to htdocs/fedora12, changed /tftpboot/pxelihux.cfg/default   with :

append initrd=initrd.img ramdisk_size=9216 noapic acpi=off ks=http://192.168.99.10/fedora12/fedora12-ks.cfg

and when i started PXE on the client machine, it popped with  image not found. something like it can't proceed with the installation.  I figured out that its because my /tftpboot/*  files came from RHEL5.

How do i set to have multiple OS (RHEL and Fedora) on my kickstart server such that I can install Fedora on the other target and RHEL on the other one.

thanks,

Sir June