multiple OS on kickstart server

Shabazian, Chip chip.shabazian at bankofamerica.com
Tue Jul 6 20:19:56 UTC 2010

You simply need to copy the initrd.img and vmlinuz from the Fedora 12
install media to your tftp server, and reference it in the config file
in pxelinux.cfg.  If you are using default for everything, then you will
need to make it an option that the user must manually select.  Best
practice would be to use a config file that refers to the system you are
trying to build.

Example:
Fedora 12 initrd.img and vmlinuz exist in
/tftpboot/linux-install/fedora12
IP of System to be built is 192.168.1.1
Config file (IP in hex) is /tftpboot/pxelihux.cfg/C0A80101
Contents of config file:
	default myfedora12system
	label myfedora12system
	kernel fedora12/vmlinuz
	append initrd=fedora12/initrd.img ramdisk_size=9216 noapic
acpi=off ks=http://192.168.99.10/fedora12/fedora12-ks.cfg

Chip