RH6: Migration Tool for V5 to V6 Package include lists

chris.ellam at dfs.de chris.ellam at dfs.de
Wed Jul 28 13:16:55 UTC 2010

Hi Kickstarters,

        I am migrating my Kickstart environment from V5 to V6 and have a
problem that my V5 package list include file no longer works. I have noted
that the package groups have changed significantly and thought I'd first
ask whether or not anybody has written some form of conversion tool to do
this for me/us.

Can anybody provide me/us with such a tool or is there another way to do
this?

Thanks,
Chris