Simple way to update kickstart RPM files?

whitivery co55-sy1t at dea.spamcon.org
Sat Oct 2 07:20:20 UTC 2010

Jason Kohles <email at jasonkohles.com> wrote:

>I just use reposync (from the yum-utils package) to mirror the repositories, and then use them for the install.

Thanks, I played with reposync.  I first ran it without arguments, it was
going to download something like 2500 packages!  I then specified just the
updates repo (I assume that's all I'd need).  Still 580 packages.  Read
docs, add -n, brought it down to 392 packages.  But it's still downloading
many packages I don't have installed.  I didn't see in its man page any
way to download only for those packages already installed, like yum itself
does - is there a way to do that?